domingo, 2 de mayo de 2010

Por la noche



Dr. Hook - Ojos sexys

Sinead O'Connor - Wake up and make love with me

Mick Hucknall - I pity the fool

Ed Motta - Como dos cristales (foto)

Jeff Beck y Joss Stone - I put a spell on you


Cristina Rosenvinge - Por la noche (foto)

Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - Mama don't like my man

Ry Cooder (foto) & The Chiefstains - The sands of Mexico

Jeff Healey - Laura

Serge Gainsbourg - Baudelaire (foto)

John Paul Young - Love is in the air

Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Charly don't surf




Dr. Rubberfunk & Sitzka - Get away

MC Solaar - Hasta la vista

Angelique Kidjo y Diane Reeves - Baby I love you

Nairobi - Vicious (foto)

The Killer Meters - Come back (foto)

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Conscience killer


Clifford Brown y Sarah Vaughan - It's crazy

The tallest man of earth - King of Spain

José James - Save your love for me

Fantasmagoria - El río

Arrivederci.

No hay comentarios: